Cybersecurity: Technologies and Global Markets
The global cybersecurity technologies market should reach $367.3 billion by 2026 from $205.4 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.3% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
- 79 data tables and 87 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global markets for cyber security technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020 to 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential for cyber security industry, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and subsegments
- Evaluation and forecast the global cyber security market size, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by type, solution, deployment mode, organization size, end-user industry and region
- Discussion of the key market dynamics (DROs) in the cyber security industry, technology updates, value chain analysis, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Insight into recent industry structure, current competitive scenario, major growth strategies, and company value share analysis based on their segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Accenture PLC, Dell Technologies Inc., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp. and Thales Group
The scope of the report encompasses various technologies used in cybersecurity applications and deployment types. The market is divided on the basis of enterprise size. Applications for the market are segmented into BFSI, defense and intelligence, healthcare, retail, IT and telecommunications, government, and others, which includes the education and manufacturing sectors. The present cybersecurity market offers an opportunity to stakeholders largely because of a surge in cloud-based services and the increased use of the internet for online financial transactions.
This report highlights different solutions in the cybersecurity market, which include identity and access management (IAM), encryption, data loss protection (DLP), firewalls, antivirus and antimalware, disaster recovery, risk and compliance management, and other solutions. Other types of solutions include unified threat management (UTM), distributed denial of service mitigation and web filtering. In addition, the report offers major regional analysis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. The estimated and forecast market revenue considered in this report is the summation of prices for software, hardware and subscription services.
This report also offers insights on drivers, restraints and opportunities for the market, which was gathered through primary and secondary research. Strategies adopted by companies in the cybersecurity market are provided so readers can analyze ongoing trends in the market. The report provides market share analyses and key vendor profiles for the top cybersecurity companies.
COVID-19 has had a massive impact on society since the start of 2020. This report considers the impact of COVID-19 and the economic slowdown it created. With people relying more on technology, cyberattacks have increased. It is expected that the demand for cybersecurity solutions will increase and boost the cybersecurity market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast period considered||2021-2026|
|Base year market size||$171.7 billion|
|Market size forecast||$367.3 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 12.3% from 2021 to 2026|
|Units considered||$ Billions|
|Segments covered||Type, Solution, Deployment Mode, End-User Organization Size, End-User Industry|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East, Africa|
|Key Market Drivers||
The global cyber security market should reach $267.2 billion by 2024 from $142.9 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.3% for the forecast period of 2019 to 2024.
- 75 data tables and 39 additional tables
- An in-depth analysis of the global market for cyber security technologies within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size from 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion of major market drivers, current trends and opportunities, challenges and restraints, and adoption of managed security service providers
- Information on value chain analysis providing a systematic study of the key intermediaries involved, which could further assist stakeholders in formulating appropriate strategies
- Competitive landscape covering leading IT security solution providers; their market share analysis and key strategies adopted by these companies within the global cyber security market
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak on the global financials, cyber threat, and cyber security solutions
- Descriptive company profiles of major vendor companies, including BAE Systems Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technology, HP, IBM Corp., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman Corp. and Thales Group
The global cyber security market will grow from $85.3 billion in 2016 to $187.1 billion by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.0% for the period of 2016-2021.
- An overview of the global markets for cyber security and related technologies.
- Analysis of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and CAGRs through 2021.
- Analysis of key growth drivers, challenges & future opportunities to estimate the adoption and revenue generation during the forecast period.
- Evaluation of market trends, such as the impact of the internet of things on the cyber security market.
- A look at the competitive environment of the market through discussion of market player’s product offerings, market share, and financial performance.
- Profiles of major players in the field.