Cyber Security: Technologies and Global Markets
The global cyber security market should reach $267.2 billion by 2024 from $142.9 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.3% for the forecast period of 2019 to 2024.
- 75 data tables and 39 additional tables
- An in-depth analysis of the global market for cyber security technologies within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size from 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion of major market drivers, current trends and opportunities, challenges and restraints, and adoption of managed security service providers
- Information on value chain analysis providing a systematic study of the key intermediaries involved, which could further assist stakeholders in formulating appropriate strategies
- Competitive landscape covering leading IT security solution providers; their market share analysis and key strategies adopted by these companies within the global cyber security market
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak on the global financials, cyber threat, and cyber security solutions
- Descriptive company profiles of major vendor companies, including BAE Systems Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technology, HP, IBM Corp., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman Corp. and Thales Group
The scope of the report encompasses various technologies used in cyber security applications and deployment types. The market is divided on the basis of enterprise size. Applications for the market are segmented into banking and financial services institutions, defense and intelligence, healthcare, retail, IT and telecommunications, government, and others, which includes the education and manufacturing sectors. The present cyber security market offers an opportunity to stakeholders largely because of a surge in cloud-based services and the increased use of the internet for online financial transactions.
This report highlights different solutions in the cyber security market, which includes identity and access management (IAM), encryption, data loss protection (DLP), firewall, antivirus and antimalware, disaster recovery, risk and compliance management, and other solutions. Other types of solutions include unified threat management (UTM), distributed denial of service mitigation and web filtering. In addition, the report also offers major regional analysis of North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific. The estimated and forecast market revenue considered in this report is the summation of prices for software, hardware and subscription services.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global cyber security market will grow from $85.3 billion in 2016 to $187.1 billion by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.0% for the period of 2016-2021.
- An overview of the global markets for cyber security and related technologies.
- Analysis of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and CAGRs through 2021.
- Analysis of key growth drivers, challenges & future opportunities to estimate the adoption and revenue generation during the forecast period.
- Evaluation of market trends, such as the impact of the internet of things on the cyber security market.
- A look at the competitive environment of the market through discussion of market player’s product offerings, market share, and financial performance.
- Profiles of major players in the field.