Data Center Networking Technologies: Global Markets
The global market for data center networking technologies should grow from $23.0 billion in 2021 to $40.6 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.0% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 32 data tables and 33 additional tables
- An updated review of the global markets for cloud and data center networking technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020-2021, estimates for 2022 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Discussion of the emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps in the market estimating current and future demand for data center networking equipment, and growing adoption of cloud computing among companies and consumers
- Evaluation and forecast the overall global market size, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by component, deployment mode, end-user industry, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, market deterrents and other demographic and economic factors influencing the progress
- Review of the company competitive landscape for global data center network market, their global rankings and company value share analysis based on segmental revenues
- Key merger and acquisition deals, new solution launches, and other strategic alliances within the industry
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Arista Networks, Delta Electronics Inc., Huawei, Juniper Networks, VMware and Cisco
The report provides an overview of the global market for data center networking technologies and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2021 through 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on component, end user and deployment.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report explains current trends in the data center networking technologies market. It concludes with an analysis of the data center networking technologies vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players in the global data center networking technologies market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for cloud and data center networks will grow from $17.0 billion in 2017 to $34.0 billion by 2022, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.9% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 39 tables
- An overview of the global market for data center network equipment, which is becoming an integral part of organizational infrastructure and is being employed at all types of organizations, ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of the drivers for data center network equipment market growth, including the growing adoption of cloud computing among companies and consumers
- Examination of the market's three subsegments: Application Delivery Controllers, Data Center Ethernet Switches, and WAN Optimization Appliances
- A breakdown of equipment shipments by region
- Comprehensive company profiles of major data center network equipment vendors, including Cisco, Dell Inc., Hitachi Vantara (Hitachi Data Systems), Nimbus Data, Toshiba Storage Products and Western Digital