Cloud and Data Center Network Technologies: Global Market Through 2022
The global market for cloud and data center networks will grow from $17.0 billion in 2017 to $34.0 billion by 2022, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.9% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 39 tables
- An overview of the global market for data center network equipment, which is becoming an integral part of organizational infrastructure and is being employed at all types of organizations, ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of the drivers for data center network equipment market growth, including the growing adoption of cloud computing among companies and consumers
- Examination of the market's three subsegments: Application Delivery Controllers, Data Center Ethernet Switches, and WAN Optimization Appliances
- A breakdown of equipment shipments by region
- Comprehensive company profiles of major data center network equipment vendors, including Cisco, Dell Inc., Hitachi Vantara (Hitachi Data Systems), Nimbus Data, Toshiba Storage Products and Western Digital
This report will cover cloud and data center network technologies, which is defined as network appliances and software that run on standard servers that enable cloud services. Within this scope, the report will size and forecast software, hardware and services revenue for cloud and data center networks. Specific segments include:
- Cloud and data center networking.
The report will also segment revenue by end use in terms of:
- Cloud providers
Revenue by end-user sector applications are as follows:
- Consumer products
- Financial services
Not included are fixed and wireless network infrastructure that is deployed by service providers for general internet or wireless traffic.
Michael Sullivan has more than 20 years of experience tracking and analyzing technology and buyer behavior in energy and information technology (IT). He is an expert in the changes to business, energy and technology strategy that occur at the inflection points. Michael has written and researched the current inflection points of green buildings, energy management systems and cloud for companies such as Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard, as well as energy and building system transformation for companies such as Schneider-Electric. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.
- Remote Sensing Technologies and Global Markets (IAS022F)
- The Internet of Things (IoT) in Global Retail Markets Through 2023 (IFT135A)
- Biosensors and Nanosensors: Global Markets and Technologies (IAS128A)
- Gas Engines for Drones and Electric Vehicles: Global Markets Through 2023 (EGY155A)
- Electric Motors for Drones and Electric Vehicles: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2023 (EGY154A)