Data Center Accelerators: Global Markets
The global market for data center accelerators should grow from $13.5 billion in 2021 to $66.4 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 37.6% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 66 tables
- An overview of the global market for data center accelerator
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022, 2024 with projection of CAGR through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for data center accelerator by processor type, deployment mode, application and region
- Details of different types of processers and their mode of function, such as central processing unit (CPU), graphics processing unit (GPU), field-programmable gate array (FPGA) and application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC)
- Identification of new opportunities, challenges, and technological changes within the industry
- Coverage of use cases, technology snapshot, product innovations and investment analysis of the industry
- Detailed analysis of the current market trends and forecast, and discussion of regulatory elements that are affecting the future marketplace
- Company profiles of major players in the market including Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Cisco Systems, Dell Technologies, IBM, Corp., Intel Corp., NEC Corp., Qualcomm Inc., and Xilinx Inc.
The report provides an overview of the global market for data center accelerators, analyzes market trends and delivers a qualitative analysis of application landscape. The report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2021 through 2026, with 2020 serving as the base year. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on processor type, application, deployment type and region. Market values have been estimated based on the total segmental revenue of the products aimed at accelerating data center operations.
The report covers the market for data center accelerators with regard to their deployment across different regions. It also focusses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.