Internet of Things (IoT) Security: Technologies and Global Markets
The global IoT security technologies market should reach $24.1 billion by 2022 and $72.8 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.8% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 78 data tables and 43 additional tables
- A detailed overview and up-to-date analysis of the global markets for IoT security technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global IoT security technologies market, and the corresponding market share analysis based on component, type of security, deployment, organization size, application, and geographic region
- Insight into the various IoT solutions and different security features embedded to give insight into how security technologies are provided through these solutions
- Updated information on market drivers and opportunities, key shifts and industry specific challenges, and a look at the IoT data security standards and regulations, and cost-benefit considerations for implementing security solutions
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis for IoT security technologies market providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on solutions and service providers and major types of end-use industries across different regions
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Review of key patent grants and significant allotments of recent patents across each major category
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Amazon Web Services Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Ericsson, Intel Corp., Microsoft Corp., and Verizon Communications Inc.
The report provides an overview of the global IoT security technologies market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for 2022 through 2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on component, deployment, organization size, security type, end-user, and region. The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market. The report concludes with detailed profiles of the major global IoT security technology market players.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered
|Forecast period considered
|Base year market size
|Market size forecast
|CAGR of 24.8% for the forecast period of 2022-2027
|Major Segment, Deployment, Organization Size, Type of Security, End-User Industry
|North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)
The global Internet of Things (IoT) security market should reach $51.2 billion by 2025 from $16.2 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.9% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
- 69 tables
- Descriptive study and in-depth analysis of the global Internet of Things (IoT) security solutions and technologies market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Information pertaining to industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of the key intermediaries involved, which could further assist stakeholders in formulating appropriate strategies
- Market share analysis of the leading companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, key competitive landscape and recent developments
- Discussion of the various IoT solutions and different security features embedded to give insight into how security technologies are provided through these solutions
- Assessment of market opportunities and a look at the IoT data security standards and regulations, and cost-benefit considerations for implementing security solutions
- Outlining the demand of IoT security solutions amid rising number of cyber-attacks and considering the impact of COVID-19 pandemic outbreak and the economic halt created due to lockdown imposed in various countries
- Profile description of leading global corporations within the IoT technologies market, including Cisco Systems Inc., ESCRYPT, Great Bay Software Inc., Inside Secure, Microsoft Corp., SecuriThings Ltd. and Thales e-Security Inc.
The global market for Internet of Things (IoT) security solutions reached nearly $3.7 billion in 2016, and it is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.6% over the next five years to reach a market size of more than $11.4 billion by 2021.
- An overview of the global market for Internet of Things (IoT) security solutions
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Analyses of the market segmented by type of security threat, application, and region.
- A look at security solutions for real-time device and user authentication, fraudulent intrusion detection, antihacking software, and threat-detection solutions
- In-depth analysis of government regulations surrounding the standards and security protocols that IoT systems need to comply
- Coverage of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, challenges, restraints, and market opportunities at various levels
- Profiles of major players in the industry