Global Markets and Technologies for Electronic Health Records
The global market for electronic health records totaled $22.0 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $39.1 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.2% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 29 data tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for electronic health records
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Amazon.com, Analogic Corp., athenahealth Inc. and Beckman Coulter Inc.
The report will segment the technology for electronic health records and IT suppliers by hardware, software and services by application, including:
- Computerized health records.
- Billing automation.
- Decision support tools.
- Document and image management (RIS/PACS).
Use segments will also be addressed, including healthcare providers, private and public payers and consumers.
Michael Sullivan has more than 20 years of experience tracking and analyzing technology and buyer behavior in energy and information technology (IT). He is an expert in the changes to business, energy and technology strategy that occur at the inflection points. Michael has written and researched the current inflection points of green buildings, energy management systems and cloud for companies such as Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard, as well as energy and building system transformation for companies such as Schneider-Electric. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.