Global Market for Digital Health Technologies
The global market for digital health technologies should grow from $174.7 billion in 2021 to $384.8 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.1% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 70 tables
- An updated overview of the global market for digital health technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of the current market size, revenue forecast (in USD millions) for digital health technologies, and corresponding market share analysis by technology, application and region
- Latest information on major market dynamics (DROs), technology advancements, industry structure, government regulations, and other macroeconomic factors affecting the MedTech industry
- Highlights of emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand for digital health technologies, and impact of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand owing to their proprietary technologies, product developments and other growth strategies
- Insight into the key mergers and acquisitions, company value share analysis and competitive intensity of relevant market players
- Profile descriptions of the industry leading participants, including Allscripts Healthcare, Cerner Corp., Cognizant Products, Epic Systems, GE, and IBM Corp.
This report serves as a guide for those who want to better understand the market for digital health technologies in terms of the science behind digital health, mHealth, revenues, technology innovations, and key manufacturers and competitors.
The report also covers market projections to 2026. The market is broken down into North America (the U.S., Mexico and Canada); Europe (Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, Spain and the Rest of Europe); Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea and the Rest of Asia-Pacific); South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and the Rest of South America; and the Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and the Rest of the Middle East and Africa).
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.