Nanobiotechnology: Applications and Global Markets
The global market for nanobiotechnology should grow from $38.5 billion in 2021 to $68.4 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.2% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 105 tables
- An updated review of the global market for nanobiotechnology applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of the market size and market forecast for nanobiotechnology applications, and corresponding market share analysis by molecular diagnostic application, therapeutic application, biopharmaceutical application, and geography
- Highlights of key market dynamics, issues and trends, gaps and opportunities influencing current and future demand for nanobiotechnology in the global market and its sub-segments
- Regional outlook and a country level assessment of nanobiotechnology applications market considering all macroeconomic factors, and Covid-19 impact analysis within the industry
- Identification of the companies that are best positioned to meet this demand because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, or other advantages
- Discussion of major market segments and their respective technologies in the overall global market for nanobiotechnology
- Assessment of major stakeholders and analysis of the key competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Profile descriptions of the leading industry players including Ablynx, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc., Celgene Corp., GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co. Inc., Bio-Gate AG, Nanophase Technologies Corp., and Starpharma Holdings Ltd.
The scope of this investigation includes the major viable nanobiotechnologies that are currently being implemented in various industries. The study scope includes the major nanotechnology formats that willor likely to become commercialized within the next 5 years. Each technology format is analyzed to determine its market status, impact on future market segments and forecasted growth from 2021 through 2026. Technology issues and market-driving forces are discussed. Influencing factors, including drug delivery needs, biologic imaging trends and industry structure, are also discussed. BCC Research examines nanobiotechnology companies and industry alliances, nanomaterial consumption, end-user industry, and market-driving forces.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market (BIO247A)
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology: Current and Future Markets (SMC051E)
- Global Abrasive Market: Materials, Products, and Applications (AVM033E)
- Hydraulic Pumps and Motors: Global Markets (MFG034C)
- Global Bronchoscopy Market (MDS097A)
The total market for nanobiotechnology products is $19.3 billion in 2010 and is growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9% to reach a forecast market size of $29.7 billion by 2015.