Carbon Fiber: Global Markets
The global carbon fiber market should grow from $4.4 billion in 2020 to $5.5 billion by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 65 data tables and 15 additional tables
- An overview of global market for carbon fiber
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Market share analysis of the carbon fiber, based on raw material, fiber type, tow size, end use, and region
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and analysis of future applications of each of the segments
- Explanation of the major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and evaluation of market size, market forecast, regulatory and reimbursement scenario, and a relevant patent analysis
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players of the industry, including Toray Industries Inc., Formosa M Co. Ltd., Hexcel Corp., Mitsubishi Chemical Carbon Fiber & Composites, Solvay S.A. and Hyosung Advanced Materials
This report on carbon fiber covers the market size and estimations of carbon fiber, that is, before being used as a composite material in combination with other materials. Therefore, the market scope does not involve carbon fiber-reinforced plastics (CRPF).
The analysis covers recycled carbon fiber as well as virgin carbon fiber. Based on structure, the market is segmented into small tow and large tow segments. The carbon fiber market is also categorized based on precursor materials and end-use industries.
The market size and estimations are provided in terms of volume (Tons) and revenue (USD Millions) considering 2019 as the base year; a market forecast will be given for the 2020 to 2025 period. The market size by region and country level is also covered.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- The Global Market for Distributed Energy Generation (EGY061D)
- Enterprise Asset Management: Applications and Global Markets (IFT191B)
- Mental Health Application: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC293A)
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market (BIO247A)
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology: Current and Future Markets (SMC051E)