Coated Flat Glass: Technologies and Global Markets
BCC Research projects that the global market for coated flat glass will grow from nearly $21.2 billion in 2013 to nearly $22.4 billion by 2014 and $29.2 billion by 2019 at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5%, from 2014 through 2019.
- An overview of the global market for coated flat glass, which is used in special applications, primarily in buildings and automobiles, and is designed to create energy efficiency, increase durability, provide protection from breakage, reduce glare, and repel water and dirt.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Discussion of major product types and applications, regulatory and market trends, technologies, and regional demand.
- Coverage of the niche markets of photovoltaic (PV) glass for solar panels, reflective and anti-reflective glass, and self-cleaning glass.
- Comprehensive company profiles of manufacturers, and glass coaters and finishers.
The scope of this report is broad and covers coated flat glass, different types of coating technologies and its applications. The market is broken down by coating technologies, applications and regional market. Revenue forecasts from 2014 to 2019 are given for each major type of technology, application and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each of the regional markets for coated flat glass; it explains the major market drivers of the global coated flat glass industry, current trends within the industry and major applications, challenges and the regional dynamics of the global coated flat glass market.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape, which covers the detailed profiles of the major vendors in the coated flat glass industry globally and the market share of the major players by region.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.