Commercial Flooring: North American Markets
The North American flooring market totaled $18.1 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $23.2 billion in 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% from 2013 to 2018.
- An overview of the market for commercial flooring in North America.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 and 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- A look at the different categories of commercial construction including corporate (tenant and owner-occupied), healthcare, hospitality, retail and institutional including government, public space, and education.
- Information on different product and technology types such as carpet, ceramic tile, hardwood, laminates, stone, vinyl and resilient flooring.
- Profiles of major companies in the industry
This report includes a comprehensive analysis of all commercial flooring products used in the North American commercial flooring market. The report provides the latest information regarding product developments and material and technology enhancements as well as a detailed look at the various distribution channels and their dynamics. The current market demand for each product type is quantified by volume and value, with projections for growth to 2018. This report also provides profiles for leading North American commercial flooring manufacturers. The report is divided into seven chapters:
- Commercial Flooring Products
- Market Size & Growth
- Market Definition
- Company Profiles
The author has completed numerous general industry reports and proprietary studies on the North American building products industry, including residential roofing, commercial roofing, building science, insulation, siding and trim, walls and ceilings, windows, composite decking and other segments.