Battery Recycling: Global Markets
The global battery recycling market should reach $9.9 billion by 2022 and more than $14.2 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 90 data tables and 8 additional tables
- An overview of the recent advances and analysis of global markets for battery recycling industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, forecasts for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size for battery recycling in dollar value terms, and corresponding market share analysis by battery type (chemistry), source, end use, and geographic region
- Identification of the fastest-growing applications and technologies, and a holistic review of the current market trends that leads to increasing demand for battery recycling across the world
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, Belgium, Germany, U.K., France and other emerging economies
- Highlights of the key growth driving factors and constraints that will shape the market for battery recycling as the basis for projecting demand in the forecast period (2022-2027)
- In-depth information on increasing investments on R&D activities, key technology issues, industry specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Assessment of the company competitive landscape comprising key market participants, their global market share analysis based on segmental revenues, product portfolios and recent developments
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Call2Recycle Inc, Aqua Metals Inc., Umicore, Exide Industries Ltd. and Glencore
This report will cover all the commercially available battery recycling methods actively utilized and consumed by key end-user industries in the battery recycling market. Its scope will also include all the applications for battery recycling. For lithium-ion batteries recycling end-of-life (EOL) lithium-ion batteries are considered.
Furthermore, the battery recycling industry will be analyzed at the regional and country levels. Regional and country-level markets are segmented and analyzed by chemistry, source and end-use.
The battery recycling market is segmented by battery chemistry into lead-acid, lithium-ion, nickel, and others (alkaline, mercury, zinc-carbon, zinc-air). On the basis of source, the battery recycling market is segmented into automotive, industrial, consumer, and electronic appliance batteries. In terms of end use, the battery recycling market is segmented into transportation, consumer electronics, industrial, and others.
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is also covered. The market size and estimations are provided in terms of revenue, with 2021 serving as the base year, and market forecasts are given for the period from 2022 to 2027.
This report discusses three future scenarios: pessimistic, consensus and optimistic; forecasts are provided for the consensus scenario. Battery recycling values are provided. A patent analysis and discussion of the battery recycling process are also included.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$9.5 billion|
|Market size forecast||$14.2 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 7.4% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Chemistry, Source, End Use, Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, the Middle East and Africa|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East and Africa|
|Key Market Drivers||