Mining Chemicals: Applications and Global Markets
The global market for mining chemicals was valued at $19.4 billion in 2013 and increased to $20.7 billion in 2014. The market is expected to reach $28.5 billion by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% from 2014 to 2019.
- An overview of the global market for mining chemicals.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- A regional breakdown of the market into the segments of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world (ROW).
- Detailed analysis of the market's drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- A look at applications for mining chemicals including explosives and drilling, water and wastewater treatment, and others such as exploration and analysis.
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry.
This research report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the global mining chemicals market, including market estimations and trends through 2019. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies, market dynamics and geographic opportunities are discussed in detail in the report. Patent analysis in the report focuses on providing technological trends across the last few years in regions such as the U.S., Europe and Japan. The report presents market analysis and estimates the CAGR (compound annual growth rate) for global mining chemicals by application and region in terms of revenue and volume.
Amruta Behere has extensive business research and consulting experience. She has worked with major market research firms and handled projects for various consultancies. She has authored market research studies in the chemicals domain. Some of these include:
- High-growth and niche markets in the chemicals sector.
- Specialty chemicals market.
- Green chemicals market.