Phase Change Materials: Technologies and Global Markets
The global phase change materials (PCM) market totaled $480.8 million in 2013 and is expected to grow from $572.1 million in 2014 to $1.4 billion in 2019, an estimated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.8% from 2014 through 2019.
- An overview of the global market for phase change materials (PCM), also known as latent heat storage materials, which store and release large amounts of heat or energy while maintaining a constant temperature.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Information on the architecture of the latent heat storage materials value chain.
- Details of the drivers and restraints of the market, as well as opportunities in the latent heat storage material industry.
- Profiles of leading companies in the field of phase change materials.
This research report incorporates an in depth analysis of the global PCM market including market estimations and trends through 2019. This report analyzes market dynamics of such applications across geographies of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies, market dynamics and geographic opportunities are discussed in detail in the report. The report also discusses recent developments and product portfolios of the major players. Patent analysis provides trends over the past two to three years in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Tanmay Joshi has been an analyst for BCC Research since 2014, having authored numerous reports in the areas of advanced materials, biochemicals, industrial chemicals and the applied sciences. He holds both bachelors and master's degrees in chemistry, as well as a Master of Business Administration in Management Science. Prior to joining BCC Research, Joshi conducted chemical research in the R&D division of an international pharmaceutical company.