Powder Metallurgy: Asia-Pacific Markets to 2023
The Asia-Pacific market for powder metallurgy should grow from $5.2 billion in 2018 to $7.2 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 27 data tables and 21 additional tables
- Country specific data and analysis of powder metallurgy for China, India, Japan, South Korea and other emerging economies within the APAC region
- Technological assessment of the powder metallurgy industry at a regional level covering Asia-Pacific, including manufacturing capability and consumption by regional markets
- Information on industry standards, government and industry support, and other key factors related to the success of powder metallurgy
- Identification of major manufacturers of powder metal and other related materials, including ceramics and nanopowders, special alloys and metal matrix composites
- Company Profiles of major manufacturers and suppliers of parts and components for automotive products, industrial and tooling equipment, recreation and hobby items, appliances, business machines and other products including BASF, Epson Atmix Corp., GKN Sinter Metals, Hitachi Chemicals Co. Ltd. and Mitsubishi Material Corp.
This report analyzes the PM industry of Asia-Pacific, including the manufacturing capability and consumption associated with the region’s major countries. It also examines industry standards, government and industry support, and other key factors related to the success of PM.
Market drivers within the industry are identified. The quantity and value of various powders and parts shipments are projected from 2017 to 2018, and then over a five-year period from 2018 to 2023. Technological issues and trends are projected, and other influential factors are discussed.
The report identifies major manufacturers of powder metal and other related materials, including ceramics and nanopowders, special alloys and metal matrix composites. It also includes companies that make parts and components for automotive products, industrial and tooling equipment, recreation and hobby items, appliances, business machines and other products.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Functional Foods and Beverages: Global Markets (FOD100B)
- High-performance Ceramic Coatings: North American Markets and Technologies (AVM015K)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Genomics: Global Market (HLC281A)
- Genome Editing: Technologies and Global Markets (BIO146C)
- Pipette Tips: Global Markets (MDS063A)