Specialty Sorbents: Global Markets to 2022
The global specialty sorbents market reached $820 million in 2017 and should reach nearly $1.2 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 53 data tables
- An overview of global market for specialty sorbents
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analyses of the market by material type, application, and by region
- An insight into the market through market sizes, revenue forecasts, value chain, and market and product trends
- Discussion of current and future trends and analysis on the basis of various competitive technologies
- Descriptions of the competitive landscape, leading players, and their key developments and strategies
- Profiles of leading companies in the market, including Arkema Sa, Basf Se, The Dow Chemical Co, Clariant Ag, Honeywell Uop and Mitsubishi Chemical Holding.
This report presents an in-depth analysis of the global specialty sorbents market by materials, application and region. The report discusses the application of different commercially available specialty sorbents to derive specific market estimations. A comparative study of conventional and emerging technologies and the importance of the technological advancements in the specialty sorbents market is presented. Strategies being used by the major players in the global specialty sorbents market are discussed. A patent analysis provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time as well as geographically, namely, for the U.S., Europe and Japan. The global specialty sorbents market is segmented based on materials, applications and regions.
Estimated values used are based on the manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.
- Water Purifiers: Global Markets (MST079A)
- Patient Safety and Risk Management Software: Global Markets (HLC265A)
- Outpatient Surgical Procedures: Global Markets (MDS016A)
- Intelligent Surface Transport Management System (ISTMS): Global Markets (IAS033C)
- Protective Relays and Circuit Breakers: Global Markets (IAS157A)