Cancer Cell Analysis, Instruments, Consumables and Reagents
The global market for cancer cell analysis should reach $10.8 billion by 2023 from $7.4 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 100 data tables and 91 additional tables
- Detailed overview of the global market for cancer cell analysis in instruments, reagents and consumables
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Qualitative and quantitative study of the cancer cell analysis industry by product type, end user, analyses technique, application
- Assessment of the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global cancer cell analysis market and current trends within the industry
- Emphasis on the vendor landscape and detailed profiles of the major vendors in the cancer cell analysis market, including Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., GE Healthcare, Merck Millipore, QIAGEN Inc., Siemens Healthcare and ThermoFischer Scientific
The scope of this report is broad and covers product type, end users, techniques and applications of cancer cell analysis instruments and consumables. Revenue forecasts from 2018 through 2023 are given for each of the segments and regional markets with estimated values derived from the manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each region and explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global cancer cell analysis market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors.
Sathya Durga has more than seven years of domain experience. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She holds an MBA in the marketing and finance field from Chennai University and has worked with major market research firms.
Sathya Durga has authored several market research studies on subjects in the healthcare domain, including:
- Healthcare tracking technologies.
- Molecular diagnostics market.
- High-growth markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Adoption rates and analysis of over-the-counter (OTC) diabetic medicines and supplements.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID), real-time locating systems (RTLS), Internet protocol (IP) surveillance and other emerging technologies in the healthcare domain.