Cell Separation and Characterization in Solid Tumors: Global Markets Through 2023
The global market for cell separation and characterization in solid tumors should grow from $1.8 billion in 2018 to reach $3.3 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 54 data tables and 36 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for cell separation and characterization in solid tumors
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Overview of the main markers used for isolation, identification and purification for solid tumors, including surface cell-adhesion molecules such as CD133, CD24, hyaluronic acid (HA) receptor CD44, cytoprotective enzymes such as aldehyde dehydrogenase, ALDH, and transcription factors OCT-4, SOX-2
- Discussion of the various cell separation technique and technologies such as fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS), magnet-activated cell sorting (MACS), density gradient centrifugation, dielectrophoretic (DEP), aqueous two-phase system, field flow fractionation (FFF) and microfluidic platforms
- Coverage of the major products of the industry such as solid tumor kits, multi-marker solid tumor panels, reagents and microchips and micro-beads
- Comprehensive analysis of the major companies active in the market, including Abbvie, Inc., AstraZeneca, Beckman Coulter, Daiichi Sankyo and Pfizer, Inc.
This report consists of the overall analysis of the market landscape. It provides in-depth analysis on market size, growth opportunity in market and product types. The report will serve as a source for 360-degree analysis of the market, thoroughly integrating different models. The solid tumor products in clinical trials and current products available on the market have been studied thoroughly. The report also consists of a detailed overview of all the cell separation technologies and techniques. In addition, the cancer diagnostics market chapter has been provided in detail to give the overall insights in the development of cancer diagnosis technologies. R&D budget of organizations and companies in oncology research have been analyzed in detail. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Facts and data related to the market from different geographic areas provide a better regional outlook in the report. In the report, country level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. This report will help the companies and organizations have an all-around analysis of the cell separation and characterization in the solid tumor market and the most preferred markets regionally.
ANUJ PATHAK has written and researched the global medical device market, surgical instruments and biotechnology market. Skilled in information technology and computer management, he has an undergraduate business degree and an MBA degree.
- Cloud Computing in Cell Biology, Genomics and Drug Development (BIO200A)
- Non-injectable Insulin (PHM224A)
- Electroceuticals: Technologies and Global Markets (MDS001A)
- Predisposition Biomarkers: Technologies and Global Markets (BIO194A)
- Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA: Technologies and Global Markets (BIO192A)