Nuclear Plant Operations, Nuclear Fuel, and Nuclear Instrumentation: Global Markets
The global market for nuclear operations, fuel and instrumentation should grow from $103.0 billion in 2020 to $118.5 billion by 2025, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 48 tables
- Comprehensive overview of the global markets for nuclear plant operations, nuclear fuel, and nuclear instrumentation
- Analyses of global market trends with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Regional analysis of the market covering geographical regions of North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific
- Underlying technologies driving the industry’s growth as well as key factors such as current trends, government regulations, regulatory compliances, and other macroeconomic factors that shape and affect the market
- Patent analysis, including a range of the current state of technology and developments, newly issued patents, and new patent applications
- Market share analysis of the leading manufacturers of nuclear equipment and relevant supply chain participants and their key competitive landscape
- Company profiles of major market participants, including Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Ltd. (BHAVINI), Cameco Corp., Exelon Corp., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., and Skoda JS
This study reviews the following technology categories, along with relevant market and production information, technological descriptions and issues, and key applications and market factors in major worldwide markets. This report organizes technologies into the following segments; detailed market data are presented for each of the following operations and technology categories; national and regional level splits are provided for each of these categories:
- Fuel purchase.
- Fuel disposal.
- SCADA and specialized controls.
- Sensors, gauges and meters.
- Actuators and other physical controls.
- Operation period and maintenance.
- Maintenance and equipment capital costs.
- Safety equipment upgrades.
- Operations and consumables.
We also provide a review-at the global level-of key technologies for nuclear power production, ordering the global market according to nuclear production technology and the fuel, instrumentation, plus operation and maintenance markets for each category. The following are considered:
- Pressurized water reactor.
- Boiling water reactor.
- Gas cooled reactor.
- Light water graphite reactor.
- Pressurized heavy water reactor.
Robert Eckard, PhD, has 15 years of experience working in the cleantech, clean transportation, clean/smart cities, advanced fuels, water and energy sectors. Having completed his dissertation at the University of California at Davis, Robert also runs a specialty industry research and technical consulting company, with an emphasis on energy, water and climate-oriented sectors, including those segments relevant to this study. Robert specializes in commercialization, data-based economic analysis, market development and penetration, environmental analysis and technical energy, environmental and market studies for Fortune 500, Global 1000 and promising startups, as well as state and local governments, other consultants and industry organizations throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Australia. He worked as a subcontractor under the U.S. Department of Energy providing evaluations of a wide array of industrial technologies, systems and related supply markets. He helped to successfully develop new markets in the U.S. and abroad, identify target niches and support highly successful business strategy development. Previously, he produced reports for BCC Research on global markets pertaining to energy, industry, energy efficiency, water and industrial, durable goods and related categories and technologies. Robert works directly in the industries that he analyzes and has successfully secured over $225 million in fund development for specific projects and technologies in the last six years.