Global PEM Electrolyzer and MEA Component Market
The global PEM electrolyzer (PEMEL) market should grow from $737.6 million in 2022 to $4.3 billion by 2027 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 42.2% for the period of 2022-2027.
- 17 data tables and 26 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for proton exchange membrane electrolyzer (PEMEL) and membrane electrode assembly (MEA) components and related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue (sales data) for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Evaluation and forecast the PEM Electrolyzer market size in value and volumetric means, and corresponding market share analysis segmented by type, component, application, and region
- Identification of viable technology drivers through a holistic review of leading electrolyzer technologies for new and existing applications in hydrogen refuelling stations, refineries, and the chemicals industry
- Assessment of major driving factors, trends, opportunities and challenges in this innovation driven market, with emphasis on recent developments in the PEM electrolyzer industry
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecasts for PEMEL and MEA components used as hydrogen generation systems, their regional and application segments markets
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading PEM electrolyzers manufacturers, including ITM Power, 3M, SGL, Siemens Energy, BASF and Toray
This report briefly covers the leading electrolyzer technologies used in the water electrolysis process. It analyzes the PEMEL market and its regional and application segments. The report also includes an analysis of key components and their estimated and forecast markets by region.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2027|
|Base year market size||$650 million|
|Market size forecast||$4.3 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 42.2% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||application, and region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World (RoW)|