Therapies and Diagnostics for Ovarian Cancer
The global ovarian cancer drug and diagnostic market was valued at $16.1 billion in 2012. The market is predicted to grow to $18.7 billion in 2013 and $34.6 billion by 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.1% between 2013 and 2018.
- An overview of the global market for diagnostics and therapies for ovarian cancer, the fifth most common cancer in American women and the fourth most common cause of female cancer deaths.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- A breakdown of the markets by diagnostics and test, surgery, radiation therapy, and drug therapy.
- Discussion of ovarian cancer biology.
- Delineation of drugs approved to treat the disease, including chemotherapeutic and immunotherapeutic.
- Evaluation of the patent landscape.
- Comprehensive profiles of key companies.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of this study is the markets for testing and screening technology as well as therapeutics for ovarian cancers. The report also includes the regulatory environment, current and new technologies, ovarian cancer incidence, market projections and market share along with the latest trends and new developments.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Usha Nagavarapu is an experienced pharmaceutical professional with scientific and business development experience. She has managed preclinical discovery programs from target identification including IND enabling studies and assisted with out-licensing and portfolio development activities. Her strong focus areas include oncology, dermatology and cardiovascular diseases. She has extensive experience working with early startups to fulfill operational obligations while minimizing overall operational costs and burden.