Wireless Electronic Health Records: Technologies and Global Markets
The global wireless EHR market is expected to reach $ 11.2 billion in 2013.This market is further expected to grow upto $23.5 billion in 2018 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.1%.
- An overview of the evolving global market for electronic health records (EHR).
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Segmentation of the market on the basis of wireless patient monitoring, EHR-compatible devices, wireless EHR software, EHR mobile technologies, application markets, end-user markets, and specialty markets.
- Examination of key technologies such as blood glucose meters, BP monitors, pulse oximetry, capnography, stress monitoring, pediatric growth trackers, coagulation monitors, peak flow meters, 3G, RFID, and Zigbee.
- Discussion of market dynamics, analysis, and key findings at macro and micro market levels, as well as the regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario across geographies.
- Patent analyses by technology, company, and geography.
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the industry.
SCOPE AND FORMAT
The report focuses on the following topics:
- Market dynamics, analysis and key findings at macro and micro market levels.
- Strategic conclusions and recommendations.
- Regulatory framework and reimbursement scenarios across geographies.
- Market forecast from 2013 to 2018.
- Market intelligence, competitive dynamics and recent developments.
- Key player profiles.
The report exclusively includes wireless or mobile technologies with respect to the EHR market. Other allied markets such as the conventional EHR market and electronic medical records (EMR) markets are only covered for overall understanding of the market. However, in-depth market estimates of such markets and also stand-alone remote patient monitoring devices are excluded from the scope of the study.
Varsha Bhat has more than five years of experience in market intelligence, business research, strategic consulting and analytics. She has experience in the healthcare domain with respect to pharmaceuticals, pharma chemicals and technologies, and in the life sciences market. Varsha has tracked, authored and interacted with top market participants in these domains and has conducted high-level briefings. She has frequently delivered research services that contain high-level analysis, strategic recommendations and top business strategies to enhance the market shares of industry players. She also has extensive experience in training and leading a global research and analytics team. Varsha holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Biotechnology and an MBA in Marketing.