Wireless Electronic Health Records: Technologies and Global Markets
The global wireless EHR market is expected to reach $ 11.2 billion in 2013.This market is further expected to grow upto $23.5 billion in 2018 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.1%.
- An overview of the evolving global market for electronic health records (EHR).
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Segmentation of the market on the basis of wireless patient monitoring, EHR-compatible devices, wireless EHR software, EHR mobile technologies, application markets, end-user markets, and specialty markets.
- Examination of key technologies such as blood glucose meters, BP monitors, pulse oximetry, capnography, stress monitoring, pediatric growth trackers, coagulation monitors, peak flow meters, 3G, RFID, and Zigbee.
- Discussion of market dynamics, analysis, and key findings at macro and micro market levels, as well as the regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario across geographies.
- Patent analyses by technology, company, and geography.
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the industry.
SCOPE AND FORMAT
The report focuses on the following topics:
- Market dynamics, analysis and key findings at macro and micro market levels.
- Strategic conclusions and recommendations.
- Regulatory framework and reimbursement scenarios across geographies.
- Market forecast from 2013 to 2018.
- Market intelligence, competitive dynamics and recent developments.
- Key player profiles.
The report exclusively includes wireless or mobile technologies with respect to the EHR market. Other allied markets such as the conventional EHR market and electronic medical records (EMR) markets are only covered for overall understanding of the market. However, in-depth market estimates of such markets and also stand-alone remote patient monitoring devices are excluded from the scope of the study.
Varsha Bhat has more than five years of experience in market intelligence, business research, strategic consulting and analytics. She has experience in the healthcare domain with respect to pharmaceuticals, pharma chemicals and technologies, and in the life sciences market. Varsha has tracked, authored and interacted with top market participants in these domains and has conducted high-level briefings. She has frequently delivered research services that contain high-level analysis, strategic recommendations and top business strategies to enhance the market shares of industry players. She also has extensive experience in training and leading a global research and analytics team. Varsha holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Biotechnology and an MBA in Marketing.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.