Game-based Learning: Global Markets
The global market for GBL (game-based learning) is estimated to grow from $12.9 billion in 2022 to $35.6 billion in 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.4% for the period of 2022-2027.
- 36 data tables and 31 additional tables
- In-depth overview of the global market for game-based learning (GBL) technology
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales data) from 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Evaluation and forecast the game-based learning market size, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by component, game type, end user, deployment, and geographic region
- Assessment of major driving trends, challenges, and opportunities in this innovation driven market, along with current trends, new developments, and regulatory implications within the marketplace
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of the key intermediaries involved, which could further assist stakeholders in formulating appropriate strategies
- Market share analysis of the key market participants, along with their research priorities, product portfolios, and competitive landscape
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Minecraft, Layup, Centrical and Gametize
This report provides an overview of the GBL market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides market data for the forecast period 2022 through 2027 by estimating with values derived from manufacturers’ total revenues. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on component, game type, industry and geography.
The report also includes a section on the leading players in the market. It also explains the main drivers, competitive landscape and current GBL market trends. The report concludes with a focus on the GBL vendor landscape, including detailed profiles of the major players operating in the global GBL market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||$10.3 billion|
|Market size forecast||$35.6 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 22.4% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Game type, Industry, Component|
|Regions covered||America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa (MEA).|
|Key Market Drivers||