Composite Fabrication Technologies: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for composite manufacturing equipment should grow from $6.1 billion in 2018 to $9.0 billion by 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 35 data tables and 18 additional tables
- An overview of the global composite fabrication market
- Analyses of composite fabrication market size, and global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Detailed overview of composite fabrication technologies and discussion of their drivers, restrains and opportunities
- Information on nanocomposites, prepreg machinery and pultrusion and description of their potential applications
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the market, including Accudyne Engineering & Equipment Co., CMET, GEBE2 Productique, Hewlett-Packard, Pultrex Ltd. and Stratasys
The report focuses on equipment used to transform composite materials into finished products or subassemblies such as aircraft wings, wind turbine blades, automotive components. It does not include equipment used to produce the composite materials themselves, such as carbon fibers.
Andrew McWilliams spent more than 25 years as a consultant with Ernst & Young, McKinsey & Company and A.T. Kearny focused on manufacturing before segueing into research analysis. He has been covering myriad technology categories for BCC Research for more than 15 years. McWilliams has a BA from Princeton University and an MA from Harvard University. He has worked in more than 40 countries and he resides in the greater Boston area.