Meat and Poultry Processing Equipment: Global Markets Through 2022
The global market for meat processing equipment should grow from $10.7 billion in 2017 to $15.3 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 112 data tables and 5 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for meat and poultry processing equipment and systems
- Analyses of market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion pertaining to the application of different commercially available types of meat processing equipment to derive specific market estimation
- Brief study and analysis of conventional and emerging technology and the importance of the technological advancement in the meat processing equipment market
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for meat processing equipment by meat type, processing type, equipment type and geographical region
- Updated information regarding equipment developments and technological enhancements
- Insight into the various distribution channels and their dynamics
- Company profiles of leading manufacturers and suppliers of meat processing equipment, including Bayle S.A., CTB Inc., GEA Group AG, Hobart Corp., and Manitowoc Foodservice Inc.
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global meat processing equipment market by meat type, processing type, equipment type and region. The report discusses the application of different commercially available types of meat processing equipment to derive specific market estimation. The report also presents a comparative study of conventional and emerging technology and the importance of the technological advancement in the meat processing equipment market. The report presents strategies adopted by major players in the global meat processing equipment market. Patent analyses provide a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time as well as geographically — namely for the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Estimated values used are based on the manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
John Barrett is an established consultant and author. He has worked on reports and consulting projects in many different elements of the food industry including processing, distribution, farming, retail, packaging, and branding. In his 25-year career as a consultant, he has also conducted research and authored papers and reports in many other industries including aerospace, heavy equipment, emissions testing, textiles, chemicals, oil and gas exploration, nonwovens, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, e-commerce, education, healthcare, financial services, and others.