Semiconductor Machinery Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for semiconductor machinery manufacturing should grow from $57.8 billion in 2018 to $114.4 billion by 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.6% from 2018 to 2023.
- 78 data tables
- An overview of the global market and future demand growth for semiconductor machinery manufacturing
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014-2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for USA, China, Spain, Italy, France, India, Japan, Russia, Brazil, UK and Australia
- Information on wafer fabrication equipments including deposition, lithography and etching equipments
- Identification of major drivers and restraints on the global semiconductor machinery manufacturing market
- Company profiles of the major players in the market, including Applied Materials, Inc, ASML Holding N.V., Lam Research Corp., SCREEN Holdings Co., Ltd. ,and Tokyo Electron Ltd.
This research report categorizes the semiconductor machinery manufacturing by type. Product types include wafer processing equipment, assembly, packaging equipment, and other front-end equipment.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.