Welding Equipment and Supplies: The Global Market
The global market for welding-related products reached $27.1 billion in 2018 and should reach $35.9 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 104 data tables and 43 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for welding equipment, supplies, and related technologies within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- A look at how the value of shipments at the manufacturing level fluctuates with the volume of metals consumed in the global metal and metallurgy industry
- Evaluation of the technology life-cycle costs of various technologies involved as well as the product life cycle of equipment and supplies involved in the processes.
- Company profiles of leading market participants within the industry, including Alpha Laser Gmbh, Arc Products, Berkenhoff Gmbh, British Federal Ltd., Charter International Ltd., Hyundai Welding Co. Ltd., Kobe Steel, Laserline Gmbh, Panasonic Welding Systems Co. Ltd., Schlatter Holding Ag and Weld Wire Co. Inc.
The report has been prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format. Tables and figures are included to illustrate current and future market scenarios. The report includes a detailed study of the global and regional markets for various types of welding equipment and consumables, including shielding gases, safety and protective equipment, and automated welding equipment and accessories, and provides reasons for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Srinivasa Rajaram is a mechanical engineer with more than 40 years of experience in designing factory layouts and setting up factories. He has set up factories for the production of weighing machines and dynamic balancing machines in India, and he has experience in the design, production and servicing of this equipment. He was Senior Vice President of M/S Schenck Avery Ltd., an Indo-German joint venture, and he set up the electronics department for manufacturing various types of electronic weighing and dynamic balancing equipment. He has authored several technology market research reports for BCC Research.