Nanotechnology in Printing: Global Markets
The global market for nanotechnology-enabled printing technology was estimated to total $14 billion in 2013. The market is expected to grow at a projected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.7% over the next five years to total $31.8 billion by 2018.
- An overview of the global market for nanotechnology used in printing.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 and 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Information on novel opportunities such as 3D printing, printing solar cells, and printing electronic components.
- A look at how nanomaterials are playing a significant role in the development of novel inks and printing fluids.
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the field.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The study is focused on nanomaterials that are used in printing, printing techniques, such as nanolithography and inkjet printing, and key applications that benefit from nanotechnology enabled printing.
The geographical markets represented include the U.S., Europe, and Asia–Pacific, where most of the research and development and patent applications regarding the printing industry, nanoinks, and printing techniques were obtained.
The report also reviews the semiconductor industry and developments in the semiconductor industry based on Moore’s law. This study is needed to understand the significance of next generation lithography and its developments.
Anand Gijare has over 20 years of experience in consumer healthcare medicines and products. He has helped companies conduct research on product developments, competitive market analysis, consumer behavior analysis and supply chain dynamics in consumer healthcare. His key focus has been studying marketing strategies in consumer healthcare, and he provides precise consultation on the gaps between market's hidden desires and available opportunities. He is proficient in identifying opportunities for new products in consumer healthcare-based on integration of advanced technologies and smart materials.