Electronic Chemicals and Materials: The Global Market
The global electronic chemicals and materials market was estimated at $24.6 billion in 2009 and $28.5 billion in 2010. This market is expected to reach $51.6 billion in 2015, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.6% over the 2010-2015 forecast period.
- CMP slurries
- Photoresist chemicals
- Wet chemicals and solvents
- Miscellaneous chemicals and solvents
- Executive summary
- Technology trends
- Products and manufacturers
- Key patents and patent analysis
- Major applications in which electronic chemicals and materials are used (e.g., semiconductor, LCD display fabrication)
- Market drivers
- Global trends in the market for electronic chemicals and materials by technology, product type, application, and geographical region for the time period 2009–2015
- Electronic chemical and material manufacturer market shares
Global electronic chemicals and materials demand were $22.7 billion in 2005, which is expected to grow at higher rate of around 8.9% per annum through 2010 to reach $34.8 billion.
The electronic chemical and material market will be strong in Asia, due to the rapid economic liberalization measures being introduced and improving per capita income. The electronic chemical and material market growth in Asia is expected to be around 10.1% per annum through 2010.
The market in North America accounts for about 26% of the world market for electronic chemicals and materials. Growth drivers include CMP slurries, advanced photoresists and low-K dielectrics. Sales in the U.S. will be improved by device miniaturization and increased adoption of chemical management and waste recovery practices.