Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors: Global Markets
The global market for insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBT) reached $5.2 billion in 2014. The market is projected to grow from nearly $5.7 billion in 2015 to $8.8 billion in 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1%.
- An overview of the global markets for Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors (IGBTs).
- Analyses of global market trends, with data for 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Breakdowns of the market by major types of IGBT, by major region, and by application.
- Analysis of IGBT manufacturing techniques.
- Coverage of the major trends and challenges affecting the market as well as the supplier landscape.
- A look at the markets major drivers, as well as challenges including regulatory framework.
- Evaluations of industry activity including contracts, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures and merger and acquisition activity.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of this report covers many IGBT applications used globally in various types of end industries. The market is broken down into major packaging types, regions, property, applications and end-user industries. Revenue forecasts from 2015 through 2020 are given for each major IGBT type, with their applications and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets and explains the major global drivers, the current trends, major challenges and the regional dynamics of the market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global IGBT industry, and it discusses the market share of the major players by region.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
- Nucleating and Clarifying Agents: Global Markets (PLS109A)
- Esports: Douyu, Huya, Twitch and YouTube (CON007A)
- Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market: Investments vs Potential (IFT189A)
- Transparent Conductive Coating: Materials and Global Markets (CHM134A)
- Probiotics in Food, Beverages, Dietary Supplements and Animal Feed (FOD035G)