The global market for printed circuit board should grow from $64.6 billion in 2018 to reach $75.8 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 113 tables
- An overview of the global market for Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018 and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Definition, types and characteristics of PCB adoption in end applications
- Discussion of the influence of internet of things (IoT), automotive and manufacturing sectors to the growth of PCB industry
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Nippon Mektron, Zhen Ding Technology Holding Limited, TTM Technologies, Young Poong Electronics Co., Ltd., Unimicron Technology Corp., and Samsung Electro-Mechanics
The market scope is defined through consideration of various end-user applications, including mobile phones and tablets, networking devices, instrumentation and scientific research, healthcare, defense, surveillance and aviation, energy, consumer electronics, computing and storage, industrial, automotive and transportation, and retail. Market estimates are classified on the basis of PCB types and geographic regions. Various types of PCBs covered in this report are one-to two-layer rigid, multilayer rigid, microvia or high-density interconnects (HDI), flex, and Rigid flex.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for printed circuit boards (PCBs) reached nearly $61.5 billion in 2015. The market is expected to reach nearly $73.8 billion by 2021 from $63.5 billion in 2016, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% from 2016 to 2021.
- An overview of the global markets and related technologies for printed circuit boards.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data for 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Breakdowns and analysis by structure:
- Breakdowns by application:
- Computing and entertainment
- Consumer electronics
- Instrumentation and scientific research
- Energy, defense, and surveillance
- Industrial and automotive
- Analysis of the value chain including looks at material specialists, board makers, engineering manufacturing service providers and OEMs.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.