Silicon-Controlled Rectifiers: Technologies and Global Markets
The global silicon-controlled rectifiers (SCRs) market was valued at $2.3 billion in 2014. This market is projected to grow from $2.6 billion in 2015 to $3.8 billion in 2020, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% from 2015 to 2020.
- An overview of recent developments and current trends in the global markets for silicon controlled rectifiers
- Analyses of global market trends, with data for 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- Evaluation of major drivers of this market including increasing demand for power transmission across long distances and increasing investments on smart grids and power infrastructures
- Breakdowns of the market into major packaging types, regions, property, application and end user industries
- A look at end-use industries including automotive, power transmission, renewable energy, industrial electrical and electronics, locomotive and consumer electronics
- A discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets, current trends, major challenges, and the regional dynamics of the market
The scope of this report is broad and covers many applications for SCRs globally in various types of end industries. The market is broken down into major packaging types, regions, property, application and end-user industries. Revenue forecasts from 2015 through 2020 are given for each major type of SCR, including for application and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets and explains the major global drivers, the current trends, major challenges, as well as regional dynamics of the market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the SCR industry and discusses the market share of the major players by region.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
- Opacifiers: Oxides and Opaque Polymers, Characteristics, Applications and Markets (AVM195A)
- Plastic Processing Machinery: Global Markets (PLS104A)
- Polymerization Catalysts: Technologies & Global Markets (CHM114A)
- Global Markets for Ice-Resistant Coatings (AVM175A)
- Global Markets for Non-sugar Sweeteners (FOD044C)