Europe Farm Management Software and Services Market: Focus on Delivery Model (On-Cloud and On-Premise), Application (Precision Crop Farming, Livestock Monitoring, and Indoor Farming and Aquaculture), and Country-Analysis & Forecast, 2018-2023
Over the last decade, the agricultural industry of Europe has witnessed a massive transformation owing to the increasing demand for sustainable farming practices. Rising urbanization and high-income growth, especially in the East European countries, have resulted in growing concerns of food security across the region. Various agricultural start-ups and technology innovators are developing numerous sustainable farming systems. With the rapid employment of advanced farming solutions, farmers can enhance production yield by increasing inputs and efficient management of farm enterprises.
The advent of innovative farm management techniques has resulted in the accumulation of enormous data. Moreover, there has been an increasing need for complete farm management software to automate and monitor various farm activities. Farm management software and services include the use of IoT and big data analytics to solve key challenges such as resource management, decision-making, and record-keeping.
This market research study offers a wide perspective of the different types of delivery models and applications pertaining to the Europe farm management software and services and analyzes its impact on the farming sector of the region by providing critical insights into the direction of its future expansion. The research is based on extensive primary interviews (in-house experts, industry leaders, and market players) and secondary research (a host of paid and unpaid databases), along with the analytical tools that have been used to build the forecast and the predictive models.
The scope of this study was designed to answer some of the most crucial questions about the Europe farm management software and services market:
- What is the Europe farm management software and services market size in terms of revenue along with the growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2023
- What is the revenue generated by farm management software and services for different applications in Europe
- What are the major types of delivery models in the farm management software and services market in Europe
- What is the revenue generated by farm management software and services for different applications
- What are the major types of delivery models in the farm management software and services market
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to countries included in the region
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry by analyzing the futuristic scenario of the Europe farm management software and services market
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand during the forecast period
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the Europe farm management software and services market
- What kind of new strategies have been adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the Europe farm management software and services market by analyzing their recent developments, product offerings, and country presence
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The report also focuses on the key developments and investments made in the Europe farm management software and services market by the players and government.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive country analysis of the European countries including Germany, France, the U.K., Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Russia, U.K., Poland, Austria, Czech Republic, and the Rest-of-Europe. Each country details the individual drivering and restraining factors for the farm managemement software and services market in addition to the key players from that region. Deere & Company, 365FarmNet GmbH, Agrivi, Agroptima S.L., Hexagon Agriculture, Trimble Inc., DeLaval, Boumatic LLC, GEA Group, Fullwood Ltd., Lely S.a.r.l, Motorleaf Inc., Infarm, Lettus Grow Ltd, AKVA Group, and Integrated Information Systems S.A. are some of the prominent players in the Europe farm management software and services market.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.