The field of technology transfer has seen massive growth in the past two decades. According to The Economic Contribution of University/Nonprofit Inventions in the United States: 1996-2017 by the Biotechnology Innovation Organization and AUTM, tech transfer activities...
- Supported the creation of almost 6 million U.S. jobs;
- Contributed $865 billion to the U.S. GDP;
- Contributed up to $1.7 trillion to U.S. industry output
Continue reading this report plus more!
Monthly Access $9.99
- Access to our Library of published and upcoming White Papers
- Access to thousands of select free reports from publishers such as Barnes Reports, TBRC, Verified Market Research, & Primary Research Group
- Exclusive discounts on full length reports from BCC Research & various additional publishers
- Cancel at anytime
Single Paper $59.99
- One Time Purchase
- Downloadable PDF