Global Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Treatment Market: Forecast and Trends
The global acute myeloid leukemia (AML) treatments market should reach $6.1 billion by 2028 from $3.8 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.0% for the forecast period of 2023 to 2028.
- 42 data tables and 57 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for acute myeloid leukemia (AML) treatment
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020 to 2022, estimates for 2023 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Highlights of the market potential and characterization of AML market based on treatment type, route of administration type, end-users, distribution channel, region
- Coverage of various risk factors associated with AML, such as exposure to radiation or chemicals, genetic disorders, and weakened immune system
- Description of major treatment options for AML such as, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and stem cell transplantation
- Information on recent mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, product launches, and expansions in the market and a relevant patent analysis
- Detailed company profiles of major players in the market of the industry, including AbbVie, Daiichi Sankyo, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Pfizer Inc. and Servier
This report aims to comprehensively study the market size of AML and treatments for a global market. Current and historical market revenues can be estimated based on treatment type, route of administration, end use, distribution channel and region.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2022|
|Forecast period considered||2023-2028|
|Base year market size||$3.5 billion|
|Market size forecast||$6.1 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 10.0%|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (ROW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa.|
|Key Market Drivers||