Global Oncology Pharmaceuticals Market
The global market for oncology pharmaceuticals should grow from $177.4 billion in 2021 to $313.7 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 74 tables
- An overview of the global oncology pharmaceutical market
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the current and future market potential and quantification of oncology pharmaceutical market based on region, drug type, and application
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast
- Detailed description of risk factors, pathogenesis and stages of cancer including the TNM staging system and number staging systems, and coverage of cancer metastases, treatment approaches and non-pharmaceutical approaches to cancer
- Analysis of oncology pharmaceutical pipeline products with focus on promising pipeline molecules/ drugs in development, and coverage of technological advances, scientific discoveries, and new therapies
- Detailed analysis of the regulatory framework and policies, and snapshot of FDA approved drugs for indications related to oncology
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players of the industry including AbbVie, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Eli Lilly, F. Hofmann-La Roche, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, and Pfizer
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for oncology pharmaceuticals (cancer drugs). It provides a detailed description of the different oncology pharmaceutical types (targeted therapy, immunotherapy, chemotherapy and hormone therapy) and current and historical market revenues. The markets for oncology pharmaceuticals is also segmented based on indication (lung cancer, breast cancer, multiple myeloma, prostate cancer, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, colorectal cancer and other cancers). The market revenue for each geographic segment, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW, has also been provided in the report.
In order to provide in-depth understanding of the market, profiles of market participants, competitive landscape, key competitors and respective market share are also part of this report. This report includes oncology pharmaceutical pipeline analysis and detailed discussion of key marketed products. This report outlines driving and restraining factors of the oncology pharmaceuticals market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.