UV-Cured Resins: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for ultraviolet cured resins reached $2.9 billion in 2014. This market is projected to reach to $4.6 billion in 2020 from nearly $3.1 billion in 2015 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7% for the period 2015-2020.
- An overview of the global markets and related technologies for UV-cured resins which are anticipated to positively drive the evolution of photo-polymerization technology.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Insight into the market through market sizes, revenue forecasts, value chain analysis, market & product trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Coverage of different applications such as coating material (moisture proof paints and rust inhibiting paints), precoated gaskets, adhesives, potting materials, and masking materials among others.
- In-depth coverage of growth factors such as rising demand for green coatings caused by stringent green house gas emission norms, rising demand for replacement of environmentally hazardous plastic material, and growth of dense resin based inks used in packaging.
- Leading players and their key developments, strategies, and profiles.
The UV cured resin market includes UV curable resins used as adhesives, masking materials, inks, precoated gaskets, refinishing coatings and sealants. Other minor applications of UV curable resins such as hydrant- or photoinitiator-specific products are not covered under the scope of this report. Only UV cured resins derived from urethane acrylates, epoxy acrylates and acrylic acrylates are covered. By composition, monomers, photoinitiators and oligomers are only considered when estimating market value and deriving forecasted value. From an end-user perspective, only industries in which UV cured resin-based products have prominent applications are considered. To estimate market value and derive forecasted value, UV cured resins were covered based on each product’s applications in the semiconductor and electronics, healthcare, packaging, automotive, chemical sector, graphic arts, and aerospace and defense industries.
The UV-cured resin market is segmented into following categories:
- Composition: Photoinitiators, monomers and oligomers.
- Application: Coatings, adhesives, masking materials, inks and precoated gaskets.
- End user: Packaging, graphic arts, electronics, industrial coatings and healthcare industries.
- Region: North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and ROW.
- Industry and competitive analysis.
- Patent analysis.
- UV cured resin product mapping: North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and ROW.
- UV cured resins usage pattern: By end-user segment.
- Key issues in the global UV cured resin market.
- Raw material analysis.
- Company profiles.
Sinha G. Gaurav focuses on electronics and semiconductors markets, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications range from factory automation and big data to industrial controls and helmet-mounted displays. He holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University and an MBA degree in finance from ICFAI Business School.
- Semiconductor Devices for High Temperature Applications: Market Opportunities (SMC114A)
- Wood Coatings: Technologies and Application Markets (AVM182A)
- Hyperspectral Imaging: Technologies and Global Markets to 2023 (IAS135A)
- Bioremediation: Global Markets and Technologies to 2023 (ENV044A)
- Methane Hydrates: Applications and Global Markets Through 2023 (CHM091A)