Electronics Contract Manufacturing and Design Services: The Global Market
The global market for electronics contract manufacturing (ECM) services should total $515.6 billion in 2015, and reach nearly $561.2 billion by 2016 and $845.8 billion by 2021, with a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% from 2016-2021.
- An overview of the global markets for electronics contract manufacturing services.
- Analyses of global market trends, with estimates for 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Discussion covering electronics contract manufacturing services operations which may include designing, manufacturing, testing, distributing, and providing repair services for electronic assemblies required by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- Insight into the market's dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- A look at how suppliers are aiming to reduce the total cost of the manufacturing process.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players and others relevant to the industry.
The report has been prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format, with a number of tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various segments of the electronics contract manufacturing business, with reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The author of this report, Srinivasa Rajaram, is a mechanical engineer with more than 40 years’ experience in designing factory layouts and setting up factories. He has set up factories for production of weighing machines and dynamic balancing machines in India and has experience in the design, production and servicing of the above equipment. He was formerly senior vice president of M/S Schenck Avery Ltd., an Indo-German joint venture, and set up the electronics department for manufacturing various types of electronic weighing and dynamic balancing equipment. He has authored several technology market research reports for BCC Research.
The global market for electronics contract manufacturing (ECM) was valued at $410 billion in 2011, and is projected to reach $435 billion in 2013 and $670 billion in 2018, a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9% from 2013-2018.
- The global market for electronics contract manufacturing technologies was worth $321.0 billion in 2008. This is expected to reach $345.0 billion in 2009 and $519.0 billion in 2013, for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5%.
- Computers and telecommunications applications have the largest share of the market, generating $207.0 billion in 2008. This is expected to reach $225.0 billion in 2009 and $352.0 billion in 2013, for a CAGR of 9.4%.
- Consumer and industrial electronics applications have the second largest market share, worth $92.0 billion in 2008. This is expected to reach $96.5 billion in 2009 and grow at a CAGR of 7.2% to reach $136.7 billion in 2013.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.