Cellulose Nanoparticles: Processing, Applications and Global Markets
The global market for nanocellulose totaled $77.8 million in 2014 and is projected to approach $277.7 million by 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29.0% through 2019.
- An overview of the global markets for the processing and applications of cellulose nanoparticles.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Detailed information on the four main types of cellulose particles: bleached pulps, microcrystalline cellulose, microfibrillated cellulose and nanofibrillated cellulose
- A breakdown of the cellulose nanoparticle market into the regions of North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Further breakdowns of the market by applications (biomedical, coatings and films, filtration membranes, flexible devices), by production processes, and by industry (healthcare, electronics, packaging and others).
- Comprehensive information regarding key market players and key market drivers, as well as the industry organization on a global scale.
The global market of NC will grow to $277.7 million by 2019 at a 29.0% compound annual growth rate. This report provides a detailed segmentation by region, type of nanocellulose (nanocrystal, nanofibril and bacterial), applications and processing techniques. Profiles of key market companies are also included.
In-depth competitive market analysis is discussed, with examples of how new products will enter the market. The report also includes descriptions of current and future technologies for the nanocellulose market.
Alessandro Varotto has a PhD in Chemistry with a specialty in Nanotechnology and Materials Science. Dr. Varotto has worked as a research scientist in both academic and industry environments. He is the author of about 20 peer-reviewed research articles, patents, a book and dozens of technical papers in materials science and chemistry.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.