Coatings for Commercial and Residential Roofing: The North American Market
The North American market for roof coatings should grow from $979.9 million in 2018 to $1.3 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 41 data tables and 50 additional tables
- An overview of the North American market for coatings for commercial and residential roofing
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information on latest product developments, technological enhancements and govt. regulations and their impact on the overall roof coatings market
- Evaluation of the industry's structure and its competitive dynamics
- Profiles of leading North American roof coatings manufacturers, including BASF, The Garland Co., Inc., Henry Co., National Coatings Corp., and United Coatings
Coatings for Commercial and Residential Roofing: The North American Market includes a comprehensive analysis of all products used in the North American roof coatings market. The report provides the latest in product development and material and technology enhancements, as well as a detailed look at the various distribution channels and their dynamics. The current market demand for each product type is quantified by value and volume, with projections for growth through 2023. This report also provides profiles for leading North American roof coatings manufacturers. The report is divided into the following 10 chapters:
- Summary and Highlights.
- Market and Technology Background.
- Market Review by Product Type.
- Market Review by Distribution Channel.
- Market Review by Region.
- Government Regulation and Industry Organizations.
- Environmental Programs and Incentives.
- Analysis of Market Opportunities.
- Company Profiles.
John Barrett is an established consultant and author. He has worked on reports and consulting projects in many different elements of the food industry, including processing, distribution, farming, retail, packaging, and branding. In his 25-year career as a consultant, he has also conducted research and authored papers and reports in many other industries, including aerospace, heavy equipment, emissions testing, textiles, chemicals, oil and gas exploration, nonwovens, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, e-commerce, education, healthcare, financial services and others.
BCC estimates that the total value of the North American commercial roof coatings market in 2011 is $750 million. By 2016, it is expected that the total market value will reach $934 million, a projected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2011 and 2016.