Foam Insulation: Global Markets
The global foam insulation market should reach $29.5 billion by 2025 from $22.4 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
- 588 data tables and 30 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global market for foam insulation materials
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2018 and 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- General outlook of market potential for foam insulation materials, opportunities and restraints, regulatory updates, new and upcoming technologies affecting the global foam insulation market
- Industry value chain and Porter's Five forces analysis of foam insulation market providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, which could further assist stakeholders in formulating appropriate strategies
- Estimation of market size and forecast growth rates, along with deep dive of the country specific data and analysis for 36 major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Japan, China, Brazil, India, and South Africa and others
- Discussion on the impact of COVID-19 on foam insulation market at global level, essentially on demand, supply, pricing details, and strategic decisions taken by government to boost the marketplace
- Market share analysis of the major manufacturers of foam insulation materials, market positioning of major market participants, their research priorities and competitive landscape
- Profiles of the major listed companies, including Armacell, BASF SE, DuPont, Owens Corning and Saint-Gobain
This report will include details about various types of materials used in foam insulation, various types of foams and applications where they are used and can be used in future. The type of material that is used depends on the application. This report provides a detailed analysis on manufacturers of foam insulation, along with the trends and opportunities prevailing in the market that can result in the growth of the market. Market values are estimated on multiple factors and analysis of manufacturers’ revenue.
The initial segments of the report focus on technical aspects of the insulation industry along with the factors responsible for the market growth of foam insulation materials. The segments will also highlight the government rules and regulations that will help in channelizing the foam insulation market.
The intermediate part of the report focuses on the foam insulation market at the global and regional level. Included in these segments is a market forecast for 2020 to 2025 for each material type, foam type and end users for foam insulation. This section also highlights the driving factor for each material type and foam type.
The latter part of the report focuses on company profiles of top manufacturers, including an estimate of their market share in the global foam insulation market for the year 2019. The company profiles include details of revenue generated by the company, its business segments, geographic segments, and products offered by the company related to foam insulation. Profiles also highlight any recent developments done by a manufacturer in the foam insulation market.
The report has a chapter highlighting the impact of COVID-19 on the foam insulation market at the global level. The chapter will include COVID-19’s impact on demand, impact on supply, price impact, and strategic decisions taken by government to boost the market.
This report is segmented into five geographic regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. The geographic regions are further segmented into 36 major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Japan, China, Brazil, India, South Africa, and others.
The currency used in this report is U.S. dollars (USD), with market size indicated in millions of dollars. For companies that report their revenue in USD, revenue information is derived from their annual reports; for companies that report their revenue in other currencies (Euros and pounds, for example), the average annual currency conversion rate shall be used for the particular year to convert the value to USD.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.