Ceramics Markets: A BCC Research Outlook
3D printing is the highest growing segment in ceramic market. 3D printed ceramics market is estimated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.0% during 2019 to 2024.
- 25 data tables and 40 additional tables
- An overview of the global ceramics market and description of technical, bio-ceramics, polymer-base, electro ceramics, transparent ceramics, and 3D ceramics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, 2019 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Identification of market trends, opportunities, issues and forecasts for the global ceramics market and information on latest developments in the ceramics industry
- Detailed description of bioinert ceramics, bioactive ceramics, and bioresorbable ceramics
- Knowledge about 3D printing processes for technical ceramics and discussion on post-printing processes
- Company profile of major players of the industry and coverage of their products, including Dyson Technical Ceramics, Morgan Advanced Materials Plc, COI Ceramics, Inc., General Electric, Central Electronics Ltd., and 3Dynamic Systems
The scope of the report includes, a general outlook of ceramics sector. This is a compendium and most of the information is sourced from reports related with ceramics published by BCC Research during the year 2017 and 2019. This report segments the market into major types of ceramics such as technical, bio-ceramics, polymer-base, electro ceramics, transparent ceramics, and 3D ceramics. Each type of ceramics has been sub-segmented based on materials, sub-types, applications, and regional markets. Regions addressed in the report are Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, the Middle East, and Africa. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global ceramics market and current trends within the industry.
BCC Research staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.