Graphene: Technologies, Applications, and Markets
BCC expects the first commercially significant sales of graphene products to develop before 2015 when the market is projected to be as large as $67 million. The graphene market should start to take off after 2015, reaching nearly $675 million by 2020, reflecting a 58.7% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2015 and 2020.
- Computing/data processing
- Data storage
- Solar cells
- Sensing and imaging
- Executive summary
- General properties of graphene
- Historical milestones in the development of graphene
- Emerging and developmental graphene technologies and applications that have the greatest commercial potential through 2020
- Detailed market estimates and projections for each application and material during the period 2010 to 2015
- General assessment of expected market trends in the longer term (2016 to 2020)
- Companies that are producing or developing commercial graphene applications Patent analysis
Andrew McWilliams spent more than 25 years as a consultant with Ernst & Young, McKinsey & Company and A.T. Kearny focused on manufacturing before segueing into research analysis. He has been covering myriad technology categories for BCC Research for more than 15 years. McWilliams has a BA from Princeton University and an MA from Harvard University. He has worked in more than 40 countries and he resides in the greater Boston area.