Hydrophobic and Superhydrophobic Coatings: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for hydrophobic coatings is expected to increase from $1.3 billion in 2015 to more than $1.8 billion in 2020, growing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% from 2015 through 2020.
- An overview of the global markets for Hydrophobic and Superhydrophobic coatings, and their related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Applications for hydrophobic and superhydrophobic coatings including automotive, medical devices, aerospace, marine, power and energy, and many others.
- A look at different types of coatings as well as analysis of various properties for different coatings.
- Drivers and challenges the market faces.
- A relevant patent analysis.
- A look at the supplier landscape with profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of this report is broad and covers hydrophobic coatings, including types of coating technologies, coating properties and their applications. The market is broken down by coating types, technologies, coating properties, applications and geographic regions. Revenue forecasts from 2015 to 2020 are provided for each major type, technology, property, application and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each of the regional markets for hydrophobic coatings. It explains the major market drivers of the global hydrophobic coatings industry, current trends within the industry and major applications, and the regional dynamics of the global hydrophobic coatings market.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and provides detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global hydrophobic coatings industry and the market share of the major players by region.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.