Opacifiers: Oxides and Opaque Polymers, Characteristics, Applications and Markets
The global market for opacifiers should grow from $15.3 billion in 2018 to reach $20.8 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 79 tables
- An overview of global market for opacifiers and their potential applications in paints and coatings, ceramics, personal care, paper, plastics, and glass industry
- Discussion on how opacifiers alter the visual appearance of certain products to make them more appealing to the consumers and deliver luster, shimmering effects, or opacity to a solution
- Information on titanium dioxide and discussion on why it is considered as the most common type of opacifier across industries
- Insight into government regulations regarding use of certain oxides
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including BASF Group, Dowdupont, Evonik Industries AG, Omnova Solutions, Inc., and Tayca Corp.
The scope of this report is broad and covers the entire market for opacifiers, which are used globally in various types of industry applications. The market is broken down by product types, industry applications and region. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are presented for each product type, industry application and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets for opacifiers. It explains the major market drivers of the global market for opacifiers, the current trends within the industry and the regional dynamics of the opacifiers market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global opacifiers industry.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
- Nucleating and Clarifying Agents: Global Markets (PLS109A)
- Esports: Douyu, Huya, Twitch and YouTube (CON007A)
- Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market: Investments vs Potential (IFT189A)
- Transparent Conductive Coating: Materials and Global Markets (CHM134A)
- Probiotics in Food, Beverages, Dietary Supplements and Animal Feed (FOD035G)