European phase change material (PCM) market should reach $1.1 billion by 2023 from $412.1 million in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.9% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 17 data tables and 38 additional tables
- Industry analysis of the phase change materials (PCMs) or latent heat storage materials within the European region
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- A brief study of various PCMs such as salt hydrates, paraffin, fatty acids, eutectic salts on the basis of applications, materials and region
- An outline of track alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, new products and other developments and research and development (R&D) in the PCM market
- Patent analysis of the PCMs and gain insight into trends over the past 2–3 years
- Examination of competitive landscape and corporate profiles of major market players, including CSafe Global, DuPont, Henkel, Micron, Phase Change Material Products Ltd., Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd. and TCP Reliable
This research report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the European PCM market, including market estimates and trends through 2023. The report analyzes the market dynamics of such applications across Europe. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies, market dynamics and market opportunities are discussed in detail. European phase change materials technologies are analyzed by phase change material type, application and country analysis.
The report also discusses recent corporate developments among major players, as well as their product portfolios. Companies selected for profiles are global and regional companies operating in the region. Furthermore, the report also includes an analysis of patents over the past two to three years in Europe.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.