Photocatalysts: Technologies and Global Markets
The global photocatalysts market should reach $5.1 billion by 2026 from $3.1 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.5% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
- 36 tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for photocatalysts
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast
- Discussion on milestones in the history of photocatalysts and recent events, and coverage of latest technological developments in the industry
- Information on summary of patents awarded, relevant R&D activities of the photocatalysts industry and assessment of regulations and norms concerning the photocatalyst market
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players, including Asahi Glass, Daikin Industries, JSR Corp., Mitsubishi Chemical, Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd. and Saint-Gobain
The photocatalyst market scope covers all commercially-available battery types that are actively being used. The photocatalyst market report covers all the end use segments in which photocatalyst find application. The photocatalyst industry is also thoroughly analyzed at the regional level.
Market size and estimations are provided in terms of revenue (USD Million) considering 2020 as base year and the market forecast is given for 2021-2026. The regional market size is also covered. The impact of COVID-19 is also considered while deriving market estimations.
In terms of material type, the photocatalyst market is segmented into:
- Titanium dioxide.
- Tungsten trioxide-based.
In terms of end use, the photocatalyst market is segmented into:
- Consumer products.
In terms of geography, the photocatalyst market is segmented into:
- North America.
- Rest of the World.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
The global market for photocatalyst products increased from $1.4 billion in 2013 to nearly $1.5 billion in 2014, and is estimated to be valued at nearly $1.6 billion in 2015. The total market for photocatalyst products is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 12.6% during the next five years, reaching nearly $2.9 billion by 2020.
- An overview of the global markets and technologies relating to photocatalysts.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- A detailed review of photocatalysts, including a description of materials, types, and production technologies.
- Highlights of new technological developments in photocatalyst manufacturing, while outlining technical issues.
- Information about current fields of application for photocatalysts as well as emerging applications.
- Breakdowns by material type, application, and region.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The total global market for photocatalyst products is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.3% during the next 5 years, increasing from $848 million in 2009 to nearly $1.7 billion in total revenues by 2014.
Photocatalyst products for the construction sector currently account for the largest share of the market, with estimated 2009 revenues of $740.3 million (or 87.4% of the total). This sector will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.5% to reach $1.5 billion in 2014.
The consumer products market segment was worth $85 million in 2009 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.2% to reach a value of $158 million in 2014.