Styrenics: Global Markets
The global market for styrenics should grow from $42.7 billion in 2020 to $50.7 billion by 2025, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 44 tables
- A brief general outlook of the global styrenics market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of market size (in value and volumetric terms) and revenue forecasts (in USD millions) for styrenics and related plastic polymers, and corresponding market share analysis by polymer type, end use industry and geographical region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming prospects and contributions to the overall market
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 pandemic on the global styrenics market as compared to overall plastics and additives industry
- Competitive landscape comprising the key development strategies implemented by leading market players
- Descriptive company profiles of the major market participants, including BASF SE, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co., Lanxess AG, Lotte Chemical Corp., and SABIC
This report covers the market for styrenics. It provides definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market, along with detailed analyses that are based on polymer types of styrenics. This report covers the present scenario and growth prospects of the global market for styrenics for 2020-2025.
To calculate the market size, the report considered revenue generated through sales of market for styrenics products for end-use industries such as packaging, construction, consumer goods, automotive, electrical and electronics. The report also explores the competitive landscape and key players in the market.
The report also discusses market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunity and challenges. New and emerging trends, along with their impact on current and future market dynamics, also are detailed.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.