Styrenic Block Copolymers: Global Markets
The global styrenic block copolymers market should reach $6.1 billion by 2022 and $7.6 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 45 data tables and 35 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of the current and future global markets for styrenic block copolymers (SBCs)
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential for styrenic block copolymers, growth driving factors and industry-specific challenges, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Global market outlook and estimation of the actual market size for styrenic block copolymers, revenue forecasts, and corresponding market share analysis by product, application, and region
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the global market for SBCs, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Information on the recent industry structure, current competitive environment, worldwide shifts and regulations that will influence the demand over the coming years (2022-2027)
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand owing to or in conjunction with their proprietary technologies, product launches, M&A deals, and other market strategic advantages
- Analysis of the vendor landscape and company value share analysis based on their segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Asahi Kasei Corp., BASF SE, China Petrochemical Corp. (Sinopec), INEOS Styrolution and LG Chem
This BCC Research study covers in-depth many of the most important technological, economic, and environmental considerations in the SBC market.
The objective of the report is to identify new technologies and applications in the SBC market. The market is segmented by type, application, and region. This report analyzes the growth potential of the SBC market, with 2021 as the base year and providing estimates for 2022 to 2027. This report also focuses on identifying key end users and industries that will affect the major market trends. The report covers key trends, which are expected to contribute to high demand due to the huge demand created by end users, technological advancement, and easy availability of raw materials. This means that the market will show significant growth during the forecast period.
With a thorough market segmentation by packaging type, location, and application, the study seeks to give readers an overview of the market. During the projected period, a significant amount of growth is anticipated in the global market for SBCs. The research analyses important trends and opportunities in the industry and delivers vital statistics on the market status of the top players in SBCs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$5.9 billion|
|Market size forecast||$7.6 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 4.5% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Application, Type, Region|
|Regions covered||Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)|