Elastomers: Applications and Global Markets
The global elastomers market should grow from $82.7 billion in 2019 to $100.7 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.0% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 173 tables
- An overview of the global market for the elastomers and their applications across different industry verticals
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Comprehend opportunities and highlights of this innovation-driven elastomers market and the major regions and countries involved in market developments
- Key trends related to the global market and the various product types and end-use applications that will influence the industry
- Examination of the competitive landscape for market leaders, their product portfolios and growth strategies
- Company profiles of key players active in the global market, including Ashland, CNPC, DuPont, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., and Michelin
The report forecasts the size of the global market in current U.S. dollars for elastomers in value terms and/or volume terms for each material from 2018 through 2024. The forecasts are classified on the basis of product type, technology type, end application, and geographical region.
An elastomer is an elastic polymer that usually has high viscosity and weak intermolecular forces. It can be thermoplastic or thermoset. This report covers both types.
Jason Chen has been an analyst and consultant for the polymer, composite, fiber, textile and energy industries for 18 years. He works as a researcher, writer and/or editor for the American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA), China Textile Academy (CTA), China Chemical Fiber Association (CCFA), International Fiber Journal, Filtration News, Platts Emission Daily, Vision Systems Design, Pesticide and Toxic Chemical News and MobileTex. Currently he is the chief scientist of a company endeavoring to reduce China's air and water pollution. He has a degree in Civil Engineering, Chemicals and Advanced Materials from Shantou University.
The global market volume for elastomers should grow from 34.7 thousand kilotons in 2018 to reach 42.3 thousand kilotons by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 50 tables
- An overview of the global market for the elastomers and their applications in different industry vertical
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of global elastomers market by product type, end user, application industry and geographical region
- Coverage of all major elastomers type such as Isoprene & Polyisoprene Rubber (IR), Butadiene & Polybutadiene Rubber (BR), Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR), Nitrile, Nitrile-Butadiene, Acrylonitrile Rubber (NBR), Styrene-Thermoplastic-Elastomers (TPE-S), Thermoplastic Urethane Elastomers, Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomers and others
- Regional dynamics of atrial fibrillation for level covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Other emerging markets
- Detailed analysis of major drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the global elastomers market
- Discussion of the major players across each regional market, including Basf SE, Celanese Corp., Dow Chemical Co., Dupont and Evonik Industries
The global elastomer market totaled nearly 31.4 million metric tons in 2013 and 32.5 million metric tons in 2014. The market is expected to grow to nearly 39 million metric tons by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% from 2014 to 2019.
- An overview of the global markets, applications, and related technologies for elastomers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Information on applications for elastomers including building/construction, automotive, appliances, electronics, and medical.
- Coverage of important elastomer manufacturing technologies.
- Evaluation of price and performance trends.
- A look at the market's key dynamics including growth drivers, inhibitors, and restraints.
- Information on leading companies in the elastomer industry.