The global market volume for elastomers should grow from 34.7 thousand kilotons in 2018 to reach 42.3 thousand kilotons by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 50 tables
- An overview of the global market for the elastomers and their applications in different industry vertical
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of global elastomers market by product type, end user, application industry and geographical region
- Coverage of all major elastomers type such as Isoprene & Polyisoprene Rubber (IR), Butadiene & Polybutadiene Rubber (BR), Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR), Nitrile, Nitrile-Butadiene, Acrylonitrile Rubber (NBR), Styrene-Thermoplastic-Elastomers (TPE-S), Thermoplastic Urethane Elastomers, Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomers and others
- Regional dynamics of atrial fibrillation for level covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Other emerging markets
- Detailed analysis of major drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the global elastomers market
- Discussion of the major players across each regional market, including Basf SE, Celanese Corp., Dow Chemical Co., Dupont and Evonik Industries
The scope of the report covers the overview of the global market for the elastomers and analyzes global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017 (considering as base year), estimates for 2018 and forecast for 2023 with projection of compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in the forecast duration.
The report includes discussion of technological, regulatory, security, and economic trends that are affecting the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global elastomers market and current trends within the industry.
The report includes discussion of product types such as styrene butadiene rubber, butadiene rubber, nitrile rubber, isobutylene isoprene rubber, ethylene propylene rubber, polyisoprene rubber, chloroprene rubber, styrene block copolymers, thermoplastic polyolefins, thermoplastic vulcanizate, thermoplastic polyurethane, thermoplastic polyester elastomer and others. It also includes discussion of application types such as tires and automotive components, sports products, medical products, appliances, industrial and others (architecture, modifiers).
In the elastomers market, products have been segmented into thermoplastic and thermoset segments. The thermoset segment is sub-segmented into natural and synthetic elastomers. The synthetic segment is further sub-segmented into isoprene & polyisoprene rubber (IR), butadiene and polybutadiene rubber (BR), styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR), nitrile, nitrile-butadiene, acrylonitrile rubber (NBR), ethylene-propylene rubber (EPM) and ethylene-propylene-diene rubber (EPDM) and others. The thermoplastics segment has been segmented into styrene-thermoplastic-elastomers (TPE-S), elastomeric alloys, thermoplastic urethane elastomers, thermoplastic polyester elastomers and others.
The report concludes with a special focus on the detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global elastomers market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global elastomer market totaled nearly 31.4 million metric tons in 2013 and 32.5 million metric tons in 2014. The market is expected to grow to nearly 39 million metric tons by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% from 2014 to 2019.
- An overview of the global markets, applications, and related technologies for elastomers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Information on applications for elastomers including building/construction, automotive, appliances, electronics, and medical.
- Coverage of important elastomer manufacturing technologies.
- Evaluation of price and performance trends.
- A look at the market's key dynamics including growth drivers, inhibitors, and restraints.
- Information on leading companies in the elastomer industry.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.