Styrene Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for styrene manufacturing should grow from $75.4 billion in 2018 to $86.8 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 98 tables
- An overview of the global market for styrene manufacturing within the industry
- Country specific data and analysis of United States, France, Germany, Italy, UK, China, India, Japan, Brazil, Russia, Middle East and Africa
- Coverage of major trends and challenges, including technological developments, economic growth, and changing regulatory environment that can affect the global market
- Examination of expenditure per capita and styrene manufacturing indicators comparison
- Description of market growth, with detailed regional and country analyses, including regions and major emerging markets
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including Chevron Phillips Chemical Company Llc, Eni S.P.A., Ineos Styrolution Holding Ltd., and Saudi Basic Industries Corp.
This research report categorizes the styrene market by type including polystyrene, expanded polystyrene, ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, SAN (Styrene Acrylonitrile), SBL (Styrene Butadiene Latex), SBR (Styrene-butadiene rubber), unsaturated polyester (UP), resins and others.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.